Nominating your company for an award can be a daunting experience if you've never done it before, but fortunately, the entry process for the Mining Journal Awards could not be simpler - here's how it works:
Choose your categories
You can enter as many categories as you like, submitting each entry separately via the online form.
Write your main entry
Your nomination will be judged on a supporting statement of approximately 500 words. This should outline the type of mining investment involved, the specific requirements of the project, and the result in terms of business benefits to the company.
Submit your nomination online via the entry form
Enter your submission via the entry form and add your contact details so we can confirm that we've received your entry.
Who can enter the Mining Journal Awards?
The awards are open to any relevant organisation or individual operating in the Mining Exploration & Development / Mining Finance industry.
How much does it cost to enter the awards?
Nothing! The awards are and always have been completely free to enter.
I've entered and received a confirmation email - what happens next?
Soon after the awards close for entries, we will announce the shortlist, from which our judging panel will select the winners. Nominees will be notified via email as well as the winners to be revealed on both the Awards and Mining Journal websites on the 27th September 2019.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Firms can enter more than one category.
• Firms are encouraged to nominate themselves.
• Additional material will not be accepted.
• A clear timeframe must be stated in the submission. The project should have been launched or come to fruition in 2018
• Judges may not participate in those categories where there are conflicts of interest.
• Stand out against the competition
• Reward employees and motivate your team
• Leverage your marketing - through PR and increased brand awareness
• Attract talent
• If you are shortlisted your company logo will feature on the awards website.